1st October, 2014
Dear Mr Griffin,
Section 9.8 of our Constitution reads: “In the case of a serious offence being committed and where it is judged that there would be some risk to the well-being or good standing of our Party in that Individual Member continuing to exercise his or her rights of membership of our Party the Chairman or other Officer of our Party authorised by him or her, may immediately suspend or expel from membership of our Party any such Individual Member prior to a disciplinary tribunal being held to determine whether that Individual Member has committed an offence.”
Under Section 9.8 of the Constitution we are expelling you, following a unanimous vote of the Conduct Committee from membership. This power was delegated to us under section 6.1 and 6.5 of the Constitution of the British National Party (BNP) by our Chairman, Adam Walker.
In summary, we believe that since being given the title of honourary President you have put all your efforts into trying to cause disunity by deliberately fabricating a state of crisis. The aim of this was to again embroil the BNP in factionalism designed to destabilise our Party. This has included:
· Preparing a ‘report’ which tells lies about key Party personnel and finances and approving the leak of these damaging and defamatory allegations onto the internet.
· Harassing members of BNP staff and in at least one case making physical threats
· Bringing the Party into disrepute through public statements
· Publishing, causing to be published or being reckless as to the publication of untrue allegations against the Party in the form of e-mails giving a false account of your bankruptcy situation
· Disobeying legitimate, constitutional instructions given to you by our Chairman, Adam Walker aimed at preventing damage to the reputation and unity of the Party
A disputes tribunal will be arranged for you and you will be notified of the date and location of the meeting by the Conduct Committee Secretary fourteen days prior to it taking place. At this time you will also be provided with detailed grounds and documentary evidence relating to the charges.
Signed PP C Barnett(On behalf of the Conduct Committee, named below)
Secretary: Chris Barnett, Clive Jefferson, Geof Dickens, (Gary Tumulty, reserve member).
1st October, 2014